Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Argument essay


1525 Covington Rd
Bloomfield Twp MI 48301
 
April 4,2014
Dear, Mrs.Morawski
1525 Covington Rd
Bloomfield Twp MI 48301
I Think we should have more time between classes you give us 5 mins to get ready for are next class we need to get are books and use the bathroom and you give us 5 mins. Everyday people get tardy's for going as fast as we can. Many other classes let us out late so we don't always get are time that we are promised. I think it should not matter how late we are as long as we get are work done if we don't that's are fault. We go as fast as we can but some things take longer then we given lets say we are let out of class 1 min late then that gives us one min late then we have to put are books away then get are homework out and are books for that class then we also may have to use the bathroom. Even if the class before did not let us out late we still have only five mins to do all that stuff. I really think we need more time between so we can get all are stuff done so we are on time. One time when I was on my way to spanish I had to go to go all the way to my locker then I went to the bathroom and I was 3 mins late.  If we keep the time 5 mins every student will be late and we will get tardys and that will effect are grades. I think we should Change the time to 7-10 mins and everything will change and people will not be late as much.

Sincerely,
Fiona Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment