Thursday, April 3, 2014

Week Without Parents

Week Without Parents
By: Fiona Moore


I just got back from camp and my mom told me the news that we had to go to Indiana for a week.My mom and dad had to go to a clinic far away. She needed surgery because of something in her stomach. We could not see my parents for week. When I first heard the news I wanted to cry. I had not seen my mom for a week because I had been at camp.Now I would  have a day with my mom  before she had to go away for another week with my dad. 


 The minute I got to my cottage I felt sad because one hour ago my mom met my grandparents in the middle of our drive so we could drive the rest of the way with together. The moment I gave my mom a hug and walked away I wanted to cry because I had no idea what was going to happen. I did not know if she was going to be okay or not. I had never gone though anything like this before, and it was hard and scary.  The day she came back was one of the best days of my life after one of the hardest weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment