Monday, May 12, 2014

AHW

On Friday I went to FNL and I went with Helen and I'Yana and then after they slept over at my house. On Saturday Helen left early in the morning for a soccer game, me and I'Yana went to birmingham and we went to Starbucks and then looked for gifts for are moms and then we went home. When we went home I got a call from Alex who said that we can come over and go swimming. We got there and we had to wait  a little bit because we could not swim because she had no parents there. When they got there she had a indoor pool so we went swimming and then we got out. We went for a walk with her dogs and they tripped grace and she fell. Then we went back for grace then we dropped off the dogs and then we went back on are walk and we walked to the woods.   

No comments:

Post a Comment