Friday, May 9, 2014

In class 5/9/14

Tonight is FNL and I am having Helen and I'Yana over and she is not at school yet. I hope se can come last time she said she could but then her mom had no car to drive her. Last time I had Helen Kylee and  Lydia. We are going back to my house then we are going to go to like target or birmingham or something. Then after that we are going to Friday night lights and then they are sleeping over after at my house. I can't wait because it going to be fun and we are going to watch a movie when we get back to my house. Helen has to leave early in the morning at like 10 or somthing she has a soccer game. I don't care because we are going to have so much fun.



Last night was my cosins confirmation and she is 14 now and she is in 8th grade. After church we went to rojo the resteront in birmingham and we where there till 11 me and Meghan and Kathleen walked around birmingham for a while then went back. My sister just got back from Rome last week she was there studying broade. She is 19 and she is in college she a sophomore. When I am in college I want to study in grease because it is so pretty there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment